Monday 3 March 2014

Gorgeous pre-loved ornamental items


On Saturday, I took a wander to the nearby indoor Muirend Market. It doesn't look much from the outside, but inside it's deceptively big and contains room after room of old treasures. I tend to visit around once a month, as the stock changes all the time, so it's worth popping in every now and again to see what has been added. It sells anything from electrical items, antiques, paintings, furniture, retro tins, and everything in between.

Not the most relaxing shopping experience on Saturday for me, with my one-year-old trying to touch everything and sit on the antique chairs, so perhaps it's one for when you have "alone time" to peruse properly. On this visit, I had no shopping agenda, but I ended up picking out a few ornamental items for my house. 

All 4 of these items cost a total of £12!


Large vase in peach, brown, teal and gold: £5

Metal and enamel peacock bowl: £2

Cherry blossom heavy enamel vase: £3

Matching cherry blossom enamel small bowl: £2

No comments:

Post a Comment